Fresh Food is Brain Food!
EMSA partners with Gourmet Gorilla in order to provide quality meals to our students that contain high quality ingredients and are eco-friendly.
We believe that natural and organic food should be accessible to everyone, especially children. So, we serve up nutritious meals on the best platform available: the school lunch tray. Our meals are cooked fresh early in the morning using as many locally sourced ingredients as possible. You can trace most of our ingredients back to Midwestern providers!
- We include all food groups in our recipes, utilizing healthy whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, and lean meats.
- We never use high-fructose corn syrup, processed ingredients or fried foods.
- Our healthy catering for kids is designed to meet and exceed USDA standards.
- Gourmet Gorilla strives to obtain 70% of its ingredients from local, sustainable and organic purveyors.
- Our meats are free range, grass-fed and all natural, and have not been subjected to artificial growth hormones and antibiotics, or artificial preservatives.
- As an all-inclusive healthy school lunch company, we avoid GMO where possible.
- We operate a peanut and tree nut-free facility.
- Our kitchen is constantly working towards becoming a zero waste kitchen, with a composting program, recycling program and delivery via environmentally responsible vehicles. When clients switch to our healthy food programs for schools, they not only obtain better nutrition and safer food, but they also help the local economy, promote food security and encourage environmental responsibility.
- If you would like more information about Gourmet Gorilla, visit their website at gourmetgorilla.com or email them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.