- Uniform Tabs
Interest in used uniforms? During our open house on the July 19, 2022, from 8:30-11am, we will have a uniform swap. This event will occur in the Neil Building Commons during the entire event. We will look to host a similar event at a Back to School Night in August. Check with your EPTC (EMSA Parent/Teacher Crew) for future dates!
- What is the uniform exchange? Recycled uniform clothing in good condition may be purchased using either cash or exchanging your uniforms for tickets.
- What is available at the exchange? Clothing that is in good shape and on the approved uniform list (including sprit wear). Polos, shorts, jumpers, pants, skirts, skorts, jackets, logo polos, sweatshirts.
- How much do items cost? Everything is $2 or one ticket.
- What do I do if I have items to exchange? Bring them with you to the exchange, and turn them in at the check-in table. We can only use clean, good quality uniform clothing. Please double check your items for stains or holes before you bring them in.
- What if I don’t have items to exchange? You don’t need to exchange in order to shop. We have a large inventory of multiple sizes that are high quality (and sometimes new!). You may pay with cash or check.
- What will the cash go towards? The proceeds from this event will be donated to EPTC and used for future projects.
July 19, 2022, from 8:30-11am, in the Neil Building Commons . Check back for more dates!